Dear JTCC Members and Family,
We hope everyone is enjoying indoor tennis and is preparing for a wonderful holiday season. JTCC is still committed to keeping everyone safe while at JTCC so we are writing to inform you and remind you of our current COVID-19 policies and inform you of the updates to those policies.
Effective immediately as of 11/22/21:
- If you are not fully vaccinated for COVID -19 you must remain masked at all times while in any indoor setting at JTCC. This includes while playing on the indoor courts.
- For those fully vaccinated, masks must be worn in all indoor spaces except when playing on the indoor tennis courts.
- Spectators of players on the court must remain masked while in the buildings.
- There will be no restrictions on building occupancy and no social distancing requirements but we ask that everyone be respectful of others personal space.
- Seating will be available in areas throughout the facility.
- We respectfully request that parents observe the signage restricting them from designated areas while their children are participating in programming.
- There are no mask requirements outdoors. Players, families, and coaches may still choose to wear masks at their own discretion.
Last year JTCC spent over $50,000 on a Bipolar Ionization System in our tennis buildings to effectively clean the air mitigating the presents of COVID -19 in the air. Additionally, we upgraded all our air filtration to MERV-13, the same used in hospitals.
It is our hope that these measures will keep everyone at JTCC safe throughout the indoor season. We hope to see you on the court.