Dear JTCC Community:
On Friday, March 13, we made the decision suspend all clinics and group programs for one week as advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to minimize group interaction.
Since the health and safety of our members and employees is of critical importance, we have also modified facility operations, effective tomorrow, Monday, March 16 through Sunday, March 22. JTCC’s hours of operation will be 8:00 am until 9:00 pm daily.
Additional health considerations will include:
- The lobby will be closed. Members and their guests must arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of their court reservations and depart the facility no more than 10 minutes after their reservations have ended. Members and their guests will be required to be listed on a reservation in order to enter the facility.
- The fitness center will be closed.
- Surfaces throughout the facility will be disinfected every two hours.
- While the restrooms/locker rooms will remain open, we strongly urge members not to shower at JTCC. No towels will be provided.
With regard to court reservations:
- Each court will be limited to a maximum four people, including a coach.
- Court reservations will start and finish on the hour. For example, members can reserve court time for 9:00 – 11:00 am or 9:00 – 10:00 am but not 9:30 – 10:30 am or 9:30 – 11:30 am.
- Indoor courts can be reserved for a flat rate of $22 per hour. This charge also includes one new can of tennis balls to help limit the spread germs. Please do not bring any used balls.
- Outdoor courts can be reserved for a flat rate of $4 per hour. This charge also includes one new can of tennis balls.
- We strongly encourage members to use their credit cards on file to make reservations and payments. This will limit the exchange of cash and credit cards.
The health and safety of everyone who walks through JTCC’s doors is our highest priority. Staff will monitor the facility at all times to ensure these policies are followed and enforced for the benefit of all.
Please refer to the e-mail we sent on Sunday, March 8 regarding precautionary measures individuals should be taking.
Thank you for promoting a safe and healthy environment.
Raymond S. Benton