Dear Friends of JTCC,
In follow up to the good news that JTCC will open at 8:00 am on Monday, May 11 for limited play, we wanted to share our “Reopening Rules” which will be implemented to ensure everyone’s safety.
It is essential that all JTCC staff, members, players, students, and parents follow these rules to avoid another complete shutdown of JTCC and to prevent the coronavirus from spreading through the facility.
Get Back In The Game!
- Outdoor hard courts will be available for recreational singles play from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm daily. A coach will be permitted to join you on court. No doubles will be permitted at this time.
- Reserve your court for ONE HOUR daily by booking online. (Click here)
- The clubhouse will be closed in this initial phase of play, which unfortunately means there will be no access to restrooms or the Pro Shop.
Be Considerate of Others and Consider Your Own Health!
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please do not come to JTCC.
- The CDC recommends that anyone with a preexisting condition or over the age of 65 not play tennis at this time.
What to Bring With You To Be Prepared To Play:
- Mask, gloves, hand sanitizer
- Water (JTCC cannot supply water)
- One can of balls per player. Do not share balls. Use your racquet to retrieve your opponent’s balls.
- Towel if you require one.
- Chair for changeovers. No seating is available onsite including court benches.
When you arrive at JTCC:
- Do not arrive more than five minutes before your reserved court time.
- Park in the rear employee lot.
- Wear your mask when coming to and from your court.
- Maintain social distancing, 6ft minimum, at all times.
When you leave JTCC:
- Please depart JTCC within five minutes after the end of your reservation.
- Make sure to take all of your belongings with you. There will be no lost and found.
- Take your trash with you. No trash cans will be available.
We are in this together! Please help all of your fellow members, coaches, and our greater community stay healthy and safe as we transition to a “new normal.” Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.
The JTCC Team